I’m delighted to introduce you all to the shawl collection!
The collection is based on the Courtesans of nineteenth century Paris; each of the eight shawls is inspired by one of these grande dames of the demi-monde.
- La Lune Rousse – Cora Pearl
- Mogador – Élisabeth-Céleste Vénard
- d’Antigny – Blanche d’Antigny
- Apollonie – Apollonie Sabatier
- La Barucci – Guilia Benini
- La Païva – Thérèse Lachmann
- Léonide – Léonide Leblanc
- Duplessis – Marie Duplessis
The collection will be available for pre-order, with the first two patterns (La Lune Rousse and Mogador) released on Thursday 1st October 2015. The remainder of the eight shawls will be released during October – December 2015.
Further information can be found here.